The People of Co-County
The day to day operations of CCWS are overseen by the Executive and Deputy Directors.
Our Board of Directors has many responsibilities including guiding the agency mission, supporting our special events and serving as a liaison between the organization and the community.
The Advisory Committee provides community input for our Schuylkill County operations, expands our networking capabilities in Schuylkill County and assists with fundraising efforts in the Schuylkill community.
- Carolyn M. Bazik, MBA – Executive Director – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Barbara N. Waller – Deputy Director – email@example.com
- Lizz Taylor – Informational Specialist – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Georgina Lopez – Receptionist – email@example.com
- Marian Donlin – Admin Asst. – firstname.lastname@example.org (SWS)
- Michelle Jones, ACRN – Director Care Services – email@example.com
- Erika Holland-Arena – Case Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Maribel Martinez – Case Manager – email@example.com
- Henry Pruski, MA, MDiv. – Case Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org (both offices)
- Rabiel Torres – Case Manager – email@example.com
- Eileen (Rusty) Brennan – Prevention Education Specialist – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ana Villaman – Prevention Education Specialist – email@example.com
- Gail Kerschner, ACRN – STD Clinician/Nurse Educator – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marlene Cabrera – STD Assistant – email@example.com
- Christine Morrison, ACRN – STD Clinician/Nurse Educator – firstname.lastname@example.org (SWS)
Berks Teens Matter
- Tricia Salvatore Ludgate, President – Financial Planning Advisors
- William H. Woolworth, III, Vice President – Malvern Federal Savings Bank
- Sarah R. McCahon, Esq., Secretary – Barley Snyder, LLC
- Toni Albert, Treasurer – Fulton Bank, N.A., Great Valley
- Timothy Greusel, Past President – QEST
- William Bender – Kutztown University
- Joseph Birli, Ed. D., LPC, NCC – Alvernia University
- Shelley L. Chapman, Pottstown School District
- Valerie Clay, Penn State Schuylkill
- Gregory P. DeLapp, Employee Assistance Professionals
- Susan Denaro, Esq. – Rabenold, Koestel, Goodman & Denaro, P.C.
- Tina Fisher – Prospectus Berco
- Jamie Gilbert, Gilbert Creative
- Margaret J. Gill – Kutztown University
- Dr. Robert Jones, Medical Director Performance Improvement Clinical Integration, Reading Health System
- Richard L. Stoudt, Jr. – High Construction Company
- Valerie West, Esq. – MidPenn Legal Services
- CeCe Boran
- Rick Hubler
- Billie Payne
- Christine Romanko
- Valerie Clay
Support Our Cause
Co-County Wellness Services improves public health through service, education, and advocacy in the PA counties of Berks and Schuylkill. We provide free case case management, HIV medication education; HIV and STD Counseling and Testing; prevention interventions and lead a teen pregnancy prevention initiative Berks Teens Matter.
Thank you for considering a donation to Co-County Wellness Services, a community based 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization. Your financial donation is tax deductible and it enables CCWS to continue providing service, education, and advocacy for the public health.